the books for the carnegie awards are here, exciting, huh?
they are as follows:
- Salt to the Sea – Ruta Sepetys
- Railhead – Philip Reeve
- Wolf Hollow – Lauren Wolk
- The Bone Sparrow – Zena Fraillon
- The Stars at Oktober Bend – Glenda Millard
- Beck – Mal Peet & Meg Rosoff
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses – Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Sputnik’s Guide to Life on Earth – Frank Cottrell Boyce
if you are interested in giving a review, or a rating out of 10 or if you just want to read them, come to the study centre and sign up; we have plenty of copies up for grabs!